Vampira
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vampira

This is a RPG about a vampire school called Vampira.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scarlet Ready For Her First Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sunshinemybeloved
Admin

Scarlet Ready For Her First Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Ready For Her First Day   Scarlet Ready For Her First Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:26 pm

Scarlet~My eyes widened. I never kissed any bodt before. "Er.....lets go." I grabbed his hand and got up.

Jasper~I shrugged and sighed. I let her see my pale face. It was thin and worried. I looked away. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
https://vampira.forumotion.com
alivmill

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Ready For Her First Day   Scarlet Ready For Her First Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:31 pm

Rachel~ "Yes." I stood up, my jeans tight around my skinny legs. I walked silently, my arms grasped my pockets.

Andy~ "Okay." I stood. I climbed out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
sunshinemybeloved
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Ready For Her First Day   Scarlet Ready For Her First Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Jasper~I grabbed her hand and pulled her on my lap. "Sorry." I rested my chin on her shoulder and let my sweet breath go into her face.

Scarlet~I sighed. I grabbed my waist crossing my arms and walked fastly a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
https://vampira.forumotion.com
alivmill

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Ready For Her First Day   Scarlet Ready For Her First Day - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:48 pm

Andy~ I wrapped my hand on her waist. I walked to her locker. I kissed her cheek. "I will come to your dorm." I smiled.

Rachel~ I smiled. "It is fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlet Ready For Her First Day   Scarlet Ready For Her First Day - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlet Ready For Her First Day
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vampira :: School :: Meadow-
Jump to: